Academics talk a lot. Sometimes we have slides, or even videos. Here are some of mine.
- Recommending for People at UCL Mons (June 19), JADS (June 20), and RecSys NL at TU Delft (June 26)
- Responsible Recommendation at the Brussels Big Data and Ethics Meetup on 15 June at DigitYser.
- Sturgeon and the Cool Kids at FLAIRS 2017
- Tools for Studying People and Info Systems at Boise State University's 2017 Research Computing Days
- Research presentation to Texas State CS graduate students, September 12, 2014
- RecSys 2014 presentation
- Thesis defense (July, 2014)
- Job talk — an overview of my research I presented at faculty job interviews in Spring 2014. The exact talk varied a bit from venue to venue, but the bulk of it stayed the same.
- The MovieLens Data Set (RecSys Challenge 2012)